Friday, November 27, 2009

Peer Pressure

Hey, everybody from my Digital Media class, are you still here? I wanted to let you know that I'm abandoning this blog to posterity, but hey look! I'm still writing other things over on my other blog, Mistakes Being Made, and it'd be awesome if you'd follow me over there. If you read my blog, I'll read yours! Although, your blog is still on my Google Reader, so to be honest I'll keep reading you even if you don't read me, but anyhow . . .

Your blogs were sometimes pretty darn entertaining, so I do hope you all keep on writing them (or that you go back to writing them after your end-of-semester hangovers wear off, at least). Also, I need some words to read over summer, and your blogs are cheaper than newspapers. Come on – all the cool kids are still blogging! (By which I mean, Eleni and Marie! Those guys rock.)

So how about it, Steph & Duncan & Shilpa & Susie & everyone else whom I won't mention because a list with too many items in it would probably be too long and unwieldy to make a readable sentence out of? You know that blogging is cool. You do want to be cool, don't you?

:)

7 comments:

  1. Hey Sir Thoapsl, I will indeed make Mistakes Being Made part of my regular Google Reader feed!

    Won't get back into blogging myself for maybe another week, but I will. O yes. I may even join the twittering hordes as well! =o

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the end of semester marking mistakes going? I do still read your blog, but I'm much too lazy to keep a running commentary on the Internet...unless you want to hear about my Centrelink saga. Have to resign myself to the realm of uncool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Steph - does your Centrelink Saga involve dragons, or maybe some vikings? A good old Saga should probably include at least one viking, I think. (If your Centrelink Saga does sound anything like that, then I totally do want to hear about it, yes.)
    I'm applying for Austudy myself right now, *xfingers*, but I hope my own Centrelink experience turns out to be less of a Saga this time and more of a "yes sir, absolutely, here is your money, please carry on."
    Stay cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thanks for the plug and as a result am now following your mistakes!
    My god now i need to think of entertaining posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Eleni: Hooray!
    I wasn't kidding when I titled this post "Peer Pressure" ;)
    Mutual readerships are an excellent way to get ourselves motivated to write more, I reckon (and I hope!) . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Verу gоod info. Luсky me I found yοur
    ѕite bу accidеnt (stumbleupon).
    I've book marked it for later!

    Here is my web site ... lloyd irvin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a
    nіcе blog liκe thіs onе nowadays.



    Feel freе to vіsit my homеpage reputation management

    ReplyDelete